Sometimes, Shoppingfeed may fail to read your source feed. When this occurs, we send a notification to warn you about this issue.
Nothing serious, we've thought of everything.
Simply log in to your Shoppingfeed account and access any of your active channels. From there, we will guide you through reconnecting successfully. It only takes a moment.
Note: To ensure your channels continue to function, we keep the most recent successful update and rely on it until you have reconnected. We will use this older data, including its inventory numbers, until you resolve this disconnect. Please take a moment to log in and reconnect your source feed.
What caused this blockage?
There are several possible reasons, but fortunately, only a minority will require the intervention of a support technician. Here are the most common reasons behind the disconnect:
- You have removed a large number of products, or you have changed a large number of product IDs. As a safety measure, if we see an unusual drop in the number of products contained in your source feed, we ask you to perform this manual check. To start this safety check procedure, log in to your Shoppingfeed account and access any of your active channels.
- You have removed a large number of categories or have changed the title of many categories. Again, since we see abnormal behaviour in your source feed, we have to ask you for a manual check. To start this safety check procedure, log in to your Shoppingfeed account and access any of your active channels.
- Your source feed is simply not available at all.
- For PrestaShop and Magento users, this can occur if you have modified your Shoppingfeed module or have made changes to your servers. Check with your developer team or agency to ensure nothing has changed at the module or API level.
- For Shopify users, this can occur if you have uninstalled the app. Reinstall the Shoppingfeed app here to reconnect your source feed.
- Often this occurs due to a random network error or other similar issues from the Shopify side.
These are the most frequent cases. In 95% of cases, logging in and following our instructions will solve this quickly. If after all these checks, you still can not resolve your concern about the source feed, simply contact us at email@example.com, and our team will treat your case as a top priority.