Find your Facebook feed URL.
Find your export feed URL for Facebook by going to your Shoppingfeed account - > Facebook channel - > Settings tab - > Source Feed: facebookads.
Right-click over the facebookads hypertext and copy the URL to your clipboard.
IMPORTANT: You first need to configure the Channel (Selection tab - turn the products on and assign corresponding categories; Settings tab - basic settings to include out-of-stock products, variations, and newly created products automatically; Field Mapping tab - map your Shopify attributes with the attributes available in the Facebook feed (optional)).
Once done - hit the Update button and wait for 5-10 minutes. You can proceed with the Catalog setup on Facebook after that.
To create the feed in your Facebook Business Manager, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Business Manager account;
- Access the Commerce Manager page;
- Expand the Catalogue tab and open your Data Sources tab.
- On that page kindly click on the Add New Feed button.
- Choose Upload Option as Scheduled feed and hit Next;
- Paste your feed URL for Facebook and hit Next;
- Schedule your feed updates and hit Next;
- Name your feed and define the default currency for your feed. Then hit Upload;
- Review the error report on Facebook in 30 minutes.
Got any questions? Contact us via email@example.com