The "Catalog" page allows you to have a comprehensive view of your product catalog. It lists all the products from your catalog in a table format as they are imported and exist on Shoppingfeed.
What is the Catalog page?
It can be accessed in two different ways: by clicking on the "Catalog" menu in the navigation, which will redirect you to this page by default, or from another tab in the "Catalog" menu by clicking on the "Catalog" tab.
NOTE: The Source Feed page remains available on its dedicated tab.
The following pieces of product data are visible on the Catalog page for every product:
- Parent-child relationship (Parent vs Variant);
- Title (Name);
- Inventory (Stock);
- Your internal product category.
- the number of platforms on which it is selected among all those connected to your account (by hovering your cursor over this information, you will also see which platforms are involved)
What can I do on the Catalog page?
On this page, you can search among your products. In order to do so, you need to use the search bar at the top of the page, with which you can find a given product by typing its SKU, its EAN or its name.
No matter the type (parent or variant) of the product returned by the search, a variant will always have its parent product listed with it, along with the other variants of this parent product. A parent product will always have its variants listed below it.
You can filter the products displayed on the page with four different filters:
- Channel the product is enabled for;
- Internal Category;
- Product import date.
- Inventory (equals, inferior to, superior to)
- Price (equals, inferior to, superior to)
Detailed Product View
You can click on any product for a detailed view. The product page allows you to see all the fields with the raw values imported to the Shoppingfeed catalog from your Source Feed file and Supplemental Feeds as well as their modified (transformed) values sent to a given channel with all the relevant rules applied.
If you want to see the modified field values sent to a specific channel, you can select the corresponding channel in the dropdown at the top of the page, and then click the Search button.
For products with variants, it is possible to switch between the parent and any of its variants by selecting a corresponding product reference in the dropdown at the top of the page and clicking on the Search button.
Enabling and disabling products on channels
The Catalog page allows you to select as many products as you want, in order to enable (or disable) those on your connected channels. To do so, use the checkboxes in the first column of the table, for each reference.
Once you have selected your products, you can choose which action you want to perform in the action bar at the bottom of the page :
- If you have selected some products on the page (as opposed to all the products on the page), you will be able to enable or disable those products :
You also have the option of unselecting all the products by clicking "Unselect".
- If you have selected all the products on the page, without having applied any filters, you will be able to select your entire catalog by clicking "Select all references from your catalog", and then enable or disable those products :
- If you have selected all the products on the page, with some filters applied, you will be able to select all the references that match these filters, beyond pagination, by clicking "Select all references matching your filters", and then enable or disable those products :
Once you have selected your products, you can choose to either enable (the products will be sent within the next export, once the selection action is completed) or disable (the products will no longer be sent in the next export, once the selection action is completed) those products for one or several channels.
To do so, choose your channels in the dropdown. You can also search in the field in order to find your channels faster.
Finally, click 'Apply'.