This article explains how you can easily create a primary feed in your Google Merchant Center by using a product feed URL provided by Shoppingfeed.
Our feed can be used for any destination (Shopping ads, Buy on Google listings, Display ads, Free listings, etc.) in your Google Merchant Center account and multiple target countries.
We have separate instructions on how to add a Supplemental Feed in your Google Merchant Center, create a Local Product Inventory feed, and enable the Order Import from Google Merchant Center to Shoppingfeed.
Find your product feed URL for Google Shopping
Configure the Feed in your Google Merchant Center account
1. Log in to your Google Merchant Center account;
2. Access the Products tab and then go to Feeds. Hit the Plus icon to add a new Primary feed.
3. Select the Target Countries, Language, and Destinations for your feed as well as add the Feed label;
4. Choose a descriptive name for your feed and select Scheduled fetch for the connection method.
5. Name the feed file, define the fetch frequency, and paste your Product Feed URL(from step 1).
You can leave the Username and Password fields empty.
6. Once the new Primary Feed is created, go to the Feed Settings and select Default Currency.
This will allow Google to process the feed with the appropriate currency data.